Our vision is to help kids grow closer to Jesus. One step at a time through a lesson, song, prayer, thought, or an act of kindness, we help lead them closer to the One who loves them so much.
Our mission is to accomplish this through our Christian example and teaching.
Our goal is to reach and teach as many kids as possible, applying the following principles:
1. Help each child grow in Christian knowledge through a variety of activities, rather than just listening.
2. Put into practice: praying, praising, giving and serving God.
3. Practice what we learn by service to others at home, church, community and world missions.
4. Foster Christian fellowship (Our focus of this goal is to allow the children to develop a love for God and others.)
5. To keep this ministry engaging by changing the theme and environment every 10 weeks.
We currently use "The Gospel Project" as our curriculum. The Gospel Project® for Kids immerses kids in the gospel through every story, theological concept, and call to mission from Genesis to Revelation. Ultimately, the gospel message changes everything; heart transformation can only take place when a child experiences the gospel. Through The Gospel Project® for Kids, kids will understand the Bible is not just a collection of stories, but one unified story—God’s story of redemption.
Again, welcome! If you have any questions or would like to volunteer to be a part of the Adventure Zone Kids team, call the church office at 757-546-8583.