One Time Gift
Benefits of Online Giving
- You are taking a step of faith...deciding in advance to faithfully give.
- You will simplify your life...and won't have to remember whether you've given this month or not.
- You will be helping the church...making record keeping much easier.
- You can focus on the service and God...instead of fumbling with your purse/wallet, pen and checkbook
- Giving online is safe and secure. Whether you want to submit a single donation, or would like to set up scheduled giving, you can now do it all online.
Log into Elexio Giving to give or set up reoccurring payments
Please click on the link above to donate via our online giving through our member login area (Elexio Giving). Once you are registered, you can give once or navigate to the "Schedule Giving" tab to setup a reoccurring payment. You can use credit or e-check (bank account), but we would prefer if you are going to setup reoccurring payments to please use a bank account. You will need your bank routing number and your checking account number. Your bank routing number is a nine digit number. It may be found on the bottom of your check or by calling your personal bank.
With online giving, you can...
- Create one or multiple schedule(s) that fit your lifestyle
- Edit or Delete any scheduled donation at any time
- If you have any questions or concerns about the online tithing process, please send an quick email to Bob Vogler.
Online Giving F.A.Q.
Q: When would this automatic contribution be charged to my account?
On the signup screens, you can specify whether you want your contribution made one time, weekly, twice per month, monthly, quarterly, or yearly. You can set up as many schedules as you would like, so it is possible to give a monthly gift as well as a weekly one.
Q: Can I test this by giving one time?
Yes. You may test Online Giving by selecting the “Give Now” tab in the online portal.
Q: Can I give to the building fund (Revolution)
Yes, you will be asked to choose from the "Building Fund."
Q: What if I change the amount of my contribution?
You can change your giving amount any time in the online portal after you sign in.
Q: How do I participate in the weekly offering if my contribution is automatically processed online?
If you wish, you can write “I’m giving online” on the giving envelope and place it in the offering basket, but it is not necessary.