Sonlight Church is seeking a full-time Worship Leader with a full salary and benefits package included. Looking to fill the position immediately or by the summer of 2023 and encourage upcoming college graduates to apply.
Our worship style is contemporary (Elevation Worship, Jesus Culture, Hillsong, etc.).
Worship Ministry Team Responsibilities
- Plan and coordinate ministry vision and direction
- Lead worship weekly
- Lead weekly rehearsals as needed
- Meet with individual musicians and vocalists during the week as needed for instruction or practice
- Manage Planning Center organization, and weekly scheduling of songs, volunteers, and service elements.
- Assist in planning special events (Good Friday, Easter, Worship nights, Christmas Eve, Etc)
- Weekly creative meeting to discuss future planning of worship services
- Assist in stage design as needed
- Recruit and lead volunteers
- Ability to learn and utilize LightKey for managing lighting during worship services
- All staff should continually develop their character through daily devotional times with God, prayer, tithing, and participation in life group community.
- Alignment with Church beliefs
- A personal and daily walk with God
- Enthusiastic work ethic
- Self-driven, highly motivated
- Passion for loving others and developing a team of volunteers
- Ability to work and collaborate openly with other team members
- Ability to learn and use Ableton, LightKey
To apply for this position, please email us at - email@example.com - with the following:
- Cover letter and resume (prefer pdf)
- Recent photo
- Link to video sample of your Worship Leading